*THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED*
WIN A TRIP FOR 2 TO MAGIC ROUND!
Renew your 2024 membership via your MyCowboys Account by 19 September 2023 or allow your annual rollover on 20 September 2023 to go into the draw to WIN!
One member from any FULL SEASON category who renews for the 2024 season will be randomnly chosen to fly the blue and grey flag high at Magic Round in 2024.
HOW TO ENTER
A) Access your 2024 renewal invoice in your MyCowboys Account and pay your membership fee by 19 September 2023.
B) Ensure your payment details are up-to-date in your MyCowboys Account and allow your membership to rollover on 20 September 2023.
There's nothing more you need to do! We'll randomnly select a winner from our 2024 full season members database following the renewals period.
- Flights for two from Townsville to attend Magic Round in Brisbane during the 2024 NRL Season (draw not yet released)
- Grandstand tickets for two people to all three days of Magic Round at Suncorp Stadium.
- Twin share accommodation for two people, for three nights in Brisbane.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Promoter is Cowboys Rugby League Football Limited, the Hutchinson Builders Centre, 26 Graham Murray Place, Railway Estate QLD 4810. ABN: 28 060 382 961.
These terms and conditions apply to the ‘Renew your membership for 2024 to win a trip to MAGIC ROUND’ competition, including the process we will use to select the prize winner.
In these terms and conditions, we will refer to the North Queensland Toyota Cowboys as ‘the Cowboys’, ‘us’, ‘we and ‘our’. We will refer to a promotion participant as a ‘member’, ‘participant’, ‘you’ and ‘your’.
We will refer to the ‘Renew your membership for 2024 to win a trip to MAGIC ROUND’ Competition as ‘the promotion’. By participating in this promotion, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
Nothing in these terms and conditions amends, limits or excludes any rights or remedies that you may have under the Australian Consumer Law which cannot lawfully be amended, limited or excluded.
1. The Promotion commences 9.00am Tuesday 1 August 2023 and closes at 5.00pm Thursday 21 September 2023.
2. Renew your full season 2023 membership into 2024 full season membership via your MyCowboys Account by 19 September 2023 OR allow your membership to rollover on 21 September 2023.
3. All 2023 full season members who renew as a full season member for 2024 will go into the draw.
Entry eligibility requirements:
4. Entry is restricted to current 2023 full season Cowboys members who renew as a full season member for 2024.
5. If the winner's 2024 full season membership account falls into arrears before the commencement of Magic Round, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize.
6. Non full season members and corporate members are not eligible to enter.
7. Entry is open to all ages; however, any entrant under 18 years of age must have their parent/guardian consent to enter the Promotion. If the entrant is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or legal guardian.
Selection of winners
8. The Promotion is a game of chance. All valid entries will be entered into the applicable random computerised draw for each entry period.
9. One winner will be randomly drawn from the entries and notified by email / phone no later than Friday 29 September 2023.
10. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. If the Prize is not claimed by the winner by the Unclaimed Prize Date as per the unclaimed date schedule, it will be awarded to another person via a random computerised second chance draw.
12. The winner of the second chance draw, if any, will be notified in writing within 2 business days of the Unclaimed Prize date redraw.
13. If any winner chooses not to take their prize, or is unable to, or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
Unclaimed date schedule
14. The prize unclaimed date is: Monday 3 October 2023.
15. Domestic flights for two people from Townsville to Brisbane (multiple/connecting flights from remote areas not included); three nights accommodation in one, twin-share hotel room for two people in Brisbane; and two grandstand tickets to Magic Round 2024 at Suncorp Stadium.
16. Any other travel, accommodation or out-of-pocket costs accrued by the winner and their guest will be at their own expense.
17. The prize does not extend to additional members within the prize winner’s account.
18. The prize cannot be sold, returned for a refund or exchanged for cash or credit.
19. The prize cannot be used for any other promotional or commercial purpose (i.e. seats given away as a competition prize or purchase incentive).
20. The Cowboys retains the right to alter or cancel inclusions, dates or times if unforeseen circumstances occur. Although every effort is made, the Cowboys shall not be liable for any illness, injury, damages, loss, delay or failure to participate in the prize that may occur due to factors beyond our control.
21. The Cowboys reserves the right to suspend or cancel a participants involvement in the prize if they breach the Cowboys Members & Fans Code of Conduct or if they breach the terms of entry or have been removed by security or police from the Hutchinson Builders Centre, Queensland Country Bank Stadium or the Cowboys Leagues Club at any time.
22. We may cancel part or all of a prize if an event outside our reasonable control occurs that impacts or may impact on the safe delivery of the prize, including, but not limited to: fire, storm, flood, tsunami, earthquake, explosion, war, invasion, rebellion, sabotage, epidemic, pandemic (including the Covid-19 pandemic), government intervention or orders (whether mandatory or recommended), labour dispute, labour shortage, failure or delay in transportation and act or omission of any third person (including the NRL, subcontractors, customers, governments or government agencies) (each such event a “Force Majeure Event”). If a Force Majeure Event occurs that affects the prize, or the ability for a prize to be held, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you. However, where the event is sudden or last-minute, this may not be possible. While we do not offer refunds for prizes cancelled in whole or in part due to Force Majeure Events, before or after the Force Majeure Event occurs, we will contact you about whether the affected prize will be rescheduled or what other options may be available.
Privacy and communication
23. The Cowboys’ primary means of communication is email however we may also need to contact you by phone or other methods about matters relating to your participating in the promotion. You must inform us of any changes to your contact details and make sure your contact details are complete and correct.
24. By accepting the prize, the winner consents to Cowboys Rugby League Football Limited, its affiliates and agents, to use their image and likeness and/or any interview statements from members in its publications, advertising or other media activities (including the Internet), without compensation or other remuneration, now or in the future. By participating in this prize, you provide this consent, and you represent that any others who attend using your prize also give the same consent.