Adopt-a-School: Partner with us!
Join us as a school partner in the Cowboys Adopt-a-School program, reinvesting in the Townsville & District school community!
The North Queensland Toyota Cowboys make over 650 visits to Townsville and District primary schools each year as part of the Adopt-a-School program, proudly sponsored by Stockland Townsville.
Participating schools have the opportunity to utilise their ‘adopted’ Cowboy as a role model for their students, with players involved in a variety of school community activities.
Players visit their school monthly, participating in curriculum activities, sporting clinics, presentation nights and school assemblies.
This is an opportunity for your to align your business with our cornerstone community program.
Your school partnership will include:
- Signage – Adopt-a-School sign with your logo and adopted player displayed on the school fence, plus an extra sign to be autographed by your player for display in your business!
- Player visits – opportunity to accompany your player to two school visits, and distribute approved items to students
- Online branding – your logo to appear on the program page on cowboys.com.au
- Memberships – includes four Cowboys Junior Star memberships – give away at your school visits or pass on to the school for student rewards!
- Tickets – 1 x general admission family pass (2 adults, 2 children) for Cowboys v Sea Eagles, Monday 27 June, 1300SMILES Stadium
- Account management – a dedicated point of contact in our Community team for liaison on the program and visits
Your investment: From $1,000 + GST.
Investment points vary between schools.
Ross Aldridge - Business Development Manager
North Queensland Toyota Cowboys
M 0428 058 080 | E email@example.com