North Queensland Toyota Cowboys second rowers Gavin Cooper and Coen Hess have retained their spots in Kevin Walters's Queensland side for the final game of the State of Origin series to be played at Suncorp Stadium next Wednesday.
The selection caps off a memorable week for Cooper who became just the seventh Cowboy to appear in 200 games for the club when he ran on against South Sydney in Cairns on Sunday afternoon.
Cooper celebrated the milestone with a trademark try courtesy of some Johnathan Thurston magic and chipped in 35 tackles, which was the second most of any Cowboys player.
The 32-year-old will again line-up in the second row for Walters.
Hess has been named to make his fifth appearance for Queensland and will again come from the interchange.
Queensland will be without captain Greg Inglis (broken thumb) and utility Kalyn Ponga (hamstring) due to injury.
Billy Slater takes over the captaincy in his final representative match for the Maroons, who will field a new-look backline and starting forward pack.
Cherry-Evans is the new halfback with Ben Hunt moving to the interchange bench. Oates comes in on the wing with Dane Gagai moving to centre for the injured Inglis.
State of Origin III, Wednesday 11 July, Suncorp Stadium
1. Billy SLATER (c) - Melbourne Storm
2. Valentine HOLMES - Cronulla Sharks
3. Dane GAGAI - South Sydney Rabbitohs
4. Will CHAMBERS - Melbourne Storm
5. Corey OATES - Brisbane Broncos
6. Cameron MUNSTER - Melbourne Storm
7. Daly CHERRY-EVANS - Manly Sea Eagles
8. Jai ARROW - Gold Coast Titans
9. Andrew McCULLOUGH - Brisbane Broncos
10. Josh PAPALII - Canberra Raiders
11. Gavin COOPER - North Queensland Cowboys
12. Felise KAUFUSI - Melbourne Storm
13. Josh McGUIRE - Brisbane Broncos
14. Ben HUNT - St George Illawarra Dragons
15. Jarrod WALLACE - Gold Coast Titans
16. Coen HESS - North Queensland Cowboys
17. Tim GLASBY - Melbourne Storm
18. Dylan NAPA - Sydney Roosters
Coach: Kevin Walters