Queensland Origin I side named
Darius Boyd and Josh McGuire have been included in a familiar-looking Queensland XXXX Maroons side to face NSW in next Wednesday's State of Origin I clash at ANZ Stadium.
Boyd will again line up on the wing for Queensland despite only playing two games this season since returning from injury, while McGuire will make his Origin debut from the interchange.
Daly Cherry-Evans has been named as the backline utility on the bench but is carrying an elbow injury and could be replaced by Michael Morgan before next week's game.
Jacob Lillyman returns to the side on the bench, while Roosters young gun Dylan Napa has been named 18th man.
Queensland XXXX Maroons for State of Origin I
1. Billy Slater (Melbourne Storm)
2. Darius Boyd (Brisbane Broncos)
3. Greg Inglis (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
4. Justin Hodges (Brisbane Broncos)
5. Will Chambers (Melbourne Storm)
6. Johnathan Thurston (North Queensland Cowboys)
7. Cooper Cronk (Melbourne Storm)
8. Matt Scott (North Queensland Cowboys)
9. Cameron Smith (c) (Melbourne Storm)
10. Nate Myles (Gold Coast Titans)
11. Aidan Guerra (Sydney Roosters)
12. Sam Thaiday (Brisbane Broncos)
13. Corey Parker (Brisbane Broncos)
14. Daly Cherry-Evans (Manly Sea Eagles)
15. Josh McGuire (Brisbane Broncos)
16. Matt Gillett (Brisbane Broncos)
17. Jacob Lillyman (New Zealand Warriors)
18. Dylan Napa (Sydney Roosters)
Coach: Mal Meninga
This article first appeared on NRL.com.