The 2018 Cowboys Christmas card competition, proudly supported by Stockland Townsville, invites primary school students to submit their creative entries!
The competition is open to students aged 5 - 13, to show off their artistic skills by designing the front cover of the North Queensland Toyota Cowboys' 2018 Christmas card.
Students can enter by drawing, painting or designing their Christmas picture on the entry form, following the theme and judging criteria.
Entries will be judged by former Cowboys players and community ambassadors Matthew Bowen and Ray Thompson.
The competition closes at 4.00pm on Friday 2 November 2018.
>>> HOW TO ENTER
>>> ENTRY FORM
Prizes for winning designs:
The student who designs the winning entry will receive:
• A Cowboys team jersey with their name and their favourite player number screen printed on the back
• A Stockland gift card to the value of $100
• Their design will feature on the front cover of the Cowboys official Christmas card.
The school of the winning student will receive:
• A Stockland gift card to the value of $400 to purchase school equipment
• A 2018 signed framed jersey, to be used to fundraise for their school or hang in their school foyer/building.
AGE GROUP AWARDS
Winners will be selected from each age group listed below and will receive a special Cowboys prize.
• 5-6 years
• 7-8 years
• 9-10 years
• 11-13 years
All participating students will have the opportunity to show off their artwork, thanks to Stockland Townsville, who will display all entries in their shopping centre.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Community team on 07 4773 0700.