The QRL have named three North Queensland Toyota Cowboys in their Queensland Under-18 side to take on New South Wales on Wednesday 21 June.
NYC Cowboys Murray Taulagi, Logan Bayliss-Brow and Kyle Paterson will be part of the Queensland side to play in the curtain-raiser to State of Origin Game II at ANZ Stadium.
Cowboys assistant coach Josh Hannay will coach the young Maroons, with the squad going into camp this Friday on the Gold Coast, before they relocate to Parramatta on Tuesday to prepare for the game.
Queensland Under 18 team:
1. Travis Turnbull (Western Mustangs)
2. Treymain Spry (Sydney Roosters / Ipswich Jets)
3. Murray Taulagi (North Queensland Cowboys / Townsville Blackhawks)
4. Ronaldo Mulitalo (Cronulla Sharks)
5. Kea Pere (Melbourne Storm / Easts Tigers)
6. Cory Paix (Western Mustangs)
7. Tanah Boyd (Souths Logan)
8. Logan Bayliss-Brow (North Queensland Cowboys / Townsville Blackhawks)
9. Tyson Smoothy (Brisbane Broncos / Redcliffe Dolphins)
10. Eddie Blacker (Brisbane Broncos / Norths Devils)
11. Brandon Russell (Brisbane Broncos / Ipswich Jets)
12. J’maine Hopgood (Penrith Panthers)
13. Reihana Marsh (Gold Coast Titans)
14. Kyle Paterson (North Queensland Cowboys / Townsville Blackhawks)
15. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui (Sunshine Coast)
16. Garrett Smith (Mackay Cutters)
17. Thomas Gilbert (Norths Devils)
18. Brock Diment (Western Mustangs)
Coach: Josh Hannay