Rehab Report: Round 24
• James Tamou (neck): The Test and Origin front-rower is still being monitored as he tries to regain full power in his arm after aggravating a neck problem against Canterbury.
• Cameron King (knee): The hooker started running outdoors on Monday but is out for the rest of the season after rupturing his ACL in round 10.
• Ben Spina (hand): The front-rower’s season is over after he severed tendons in his hand in a work accident earlier this month.
• Brent Tate (knee): The State of Origin winger is out for the season after suffering an ACL tear and cartilage damage in State of Origin Game II.
• Lachlan Coote (knee): The fullback is continuing skills training with no contact work. There is no date set on when he will return to football with the Cowboys adopting a cautious approach with his return.
• Joel Riethmuller (hamstring): The back-rower is still sidelined by a hamstring strain he sustained playing for the Northern Pride against Souths Logan in Mareeba a fortnight ago.