Rehab Report: Round 21
• Gavin Cooper (hip): The back-rower is continuing to build his training load and should be able to return in round 22 after dislocating his hip back in round 10.
• Joel Riethmuller (hamstring): The back-rower is a week away from his return. He has been sidelined for five weeks.
• Brent Tate (knee): The State of Origin winger is out for the season after suffering an ACL tear and cartilage damage in State of Origin Game II.
• Cameron King (knee): The hooker is out for the rest of the season after rupturing his ACL in round 10. He has a modified weights and bike program and is running on the Alter G treadmill.
• Lachlan Coote (knee): The fullback is continuing skills training with no contact work as his recovery from an ACL tear sustained at the Auckland Nines continues to go as planned.