Rehab Report: Round 15
• Gavin Cooper (hip): The back-rower has started running on the Alter G treadmill and is aiming to begin running outdoors in the next two weeks. He hopes to be back on the playing field in round 22.
• Ricky Thorby (calf): A strained calf muscle sustained playing for the Northern Pride on Sunday is expected to keep the front-rower out for a week.
• Cameron King (knee): The hooker is out for the rest of the season after rupturing his ACL in round 10.
• Lachlan Coote (knee): The fullback is running outdoors as his recovery from an ACL tear at the Auckland Nines continues to go as planned. There is no firm date yet on when he will be able to play again.
• Patrick Kaufusi (pectoral): The young forward faces another two months on the sidelines after tearing his pec in the first half of the season-opening NYC game against Canberra. He has started skills work at training.