Rehab Report | Round 9
• Tariq Sims (ankle): The back-rower was in a walking boot after injuring his ankle in the Country Origin v City Origin match at the weekend. Scans today revealed a partial ligament tear and he has been named in the squad to face Brisbane on Friday night.
• Hezron Murgha (knee): The fullback, who had knee reconstruction surgery last year, will start contact work at training tonight and is likely to return for the Northern Pride in the Intrust Super Cup next week.
• Antonio Winterstein (hamstring): The winger will be sidelined for at least one more week after tearing his hamstring against Wests Tigers in round six.
• Patrick Kaufusi (pectoral): The young forward faces another four months on the sidelines after tearing his pec in the first half of the season-opening NYC game against Canberra. He has a physio, bike and leg weights program.
• Lachlan Coote (knee): After rupturing his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) in the opening game of the NRL Auckland Nines, the fullback underwent knee reconstruction surgery and is continuing with a modified cardio and weights program.