Rehab Report: Round 7
• Antonio Winterstein (hamstring): Scans taken in Sydney on Sunday showed the winger had suffered a hamstring tear that was more serious than first anticipated during the second half of the loss to Wests Tigers. He will be sidelined for around four to six weeks.
• Cameron King (knee): The hooker is closing in on his return to the field and will begin full training later this week.
• Patrick Kaufusi (pectoral): The young forward faces another five months on the sidelines after tearing his pec in the first half of the season-opening NYC game against Canberra. He has a physio, bike and leg weights program.
• Lachlan Coote (knee): After rupturing his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) in the opening game of the NRL Auckland Nines, the fullback underwent knee reconstruction surgery and has now started a modified cardio and weights program.
• Hezron Murgha (knee): The fullback has started skills training with no contact work and is around a month away from a return to the playing field.