Rehab Report: Round 6
• Cameron King (knee): The hooker has started running outdoors as he continues his recovery from a grade three medial ligament tear. He will progress to agility work this week and is expected to be sidelined for another fortnight.
• Curtis Rona (quad strain): After missing the weekend’s action, the victorious Nines squad member will be right to play this weekend.
• Patrick Kaufusi (pectoral): The young forward faces another five months on the sidelines after tearing his pec in the first half of the season-opening NYC game against Canberra. He has a physio, bike and leg weights program.
• Lachlan Coote (knee): After rupturing his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) in the opening game of the NRL Auckland Nines, the fullback underwent knee reconstruction surgery and has now started a modified cardio and weights program.
• Hezron Murgha (knee): The fullback will start skills training with no contact work this week. He is now around five weeks away from a return to the playing field.