Rehab Report: Round 4
• Cameron King (knee): The hooker is on a modified weights/physio program after suffering a grade three medial ligament tear playing for the Northern Pride against Redcliffe earlier this month. He is expected to be sidelined for another four weeks.
• Ricky Thorby (knee): The front-rower should be fit to play in a fortnight as he recovers from a medial ligament injury. He may return to full training by the end of this week.
• Patrick Kaufusi (pectoral): Unfortunately the young forward faces six months on the sidelines after tearing his pec in the first half of the season-opening NYC game against Canberra.
• Lachlan Coote (knee): After rupturing his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) in the opening game of the NRL Auckland Nines, the fullback underwent knee reconstruction surgery and is now on a physio and upper body weights program.
• Hezron Murgha (knee): The fullback has increased his running, weights and agility program following his reconstruction surgery at the end of last season. He is now around seven weeks away from a return to the playing field.