Frequently asked questions
Are food and beverages included in the investment price of my corporate facility?
Food and beverages are included in the Chairman’s Lounge, Centreline Club, Sky Deck North, Terrace North and Bushranger packages. Food and beverages are not included in the investment price of Corporate Box packages, Shorty’s and premium suites.
If I am an External Corporate Box Premium Suites holder, how do I organise my catering?
Representatives of Pandanus Catering, the Queensland Country Bank Stadium caterers, will contact you to discuss your catering requirements early in 2022.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, dress is smart casual and enclosed footwear must be worn.
Can I smoke in my corporate facility?
No - smoking is prohibited within Queensland Country Bank Stadium.
Are children allowed into the corporate areas?
- Hit Sky Deck and Lexus Chairman’s Lounge: No children under the age of 18 years are permitted. Contact the North Queensland Toyota Cowboys for special requests for entry for children under 12 years.
- Club Lounge: No children under the age of 12 years are permitted. Children over 12 must have a Club Lounge corporate ticket to attend.
- Terraces and Function rooms: Children are allowed at the discretion of the facility holder. Those over the age of 5 years must have a corporate ticket for the facility.
- Centreline and Field Club: No children under the age of 12 years are permitted. Children over 12 must have a Centreline corporate ticket to attend.
- Corporate boxes: Children are allowed at the discretion of the facility holder. Those over the age of 5 years must have a corporate ticket for the facility.
Can one corporate facility be purchased by more than one company?
Yes, this is called box or facility sharing and the following policy applies:
- There is to be only one contact per facility. This person will be referred to as the Facility Principal.
- The other parties involved who share the facility will be referred to as Facility Shareholders.
- The Facility Principal is responsible for information transfer to the Facility Shareholders.
- The benefits contained in each corporate package do not represent what each Shareholder receives, but what is allocated to that facility.
- These benefits will be delivered to the Facility Principal, who is responsible for the distribution to Facility Shareholders, if applicable.
- Separate invoicing for the facility is offered upon request, otherwise the Facility Principal shall be invoiced the full amount of the corporate package.
- The Facility Principal is responsible for the food and beverage account for each game. Only one account shall be issued per box by the Caterers.