Frequently asked questions
What will the hospitality facilities look like in the new Queensland Country Bank Stadium?
Capacity for corporate hospitality in the Western grandstand of the Queensland Country Bank Stadium will increase to approx. 2400 corporate seats (from 2,100 in current venue), comprising:
- 88 external corporate boxes ranging from 6-seat to 12-seat
- 17 corporate suites
- Chairman’s Lounge and three corporate experience bars (Field Club, Centreline Club, Club Lounge)
- Two major function rooms
- Sky Deck (level 4) with panoramic views
- North & South terraces (level 3) – a new style of seating
Are food and beverages included in the investment price of my corporate facility?
Food and beverages are included in the Club Lounge, Chairman’s Lounge, Centreline Club, Sky Deck North, Terrace North and Bushranger packages. Food and beverages are not included in the investment price of Corporate Box packages and Shorty's Function Room 2.
Will car parking be included in my 2020 corporate package?
Arrangements for Cowboys game-day parking at Queensland Country Bank Stadium will be different to 1300SMILES Stadium, with on-site car parking to be limited to service vehicles only. Selected hospitality packages will include limited off-site parking in close proximity to the venue. Details on additional car parking and transport for the new stadium will be provided when available.
If I am an External Corporate Box Premium Suites holder, how do I organise my catering?
Representatives of Pandanus Catering, the Queensland Country Bank Stadium caterers, will contact you to discuss your catering requirements early in 2020.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, dress is smart casual and enclosed footwear must be worn.
Can I smoke in my corporate facility?
No - smoking is prohibited within Queensland Country Bank Stadium.
Are children allowed into the corporate areas?
- Sky Deck, Terraces and Chairman’s Lounge: No children under the age of 18 years are permitted. Contact the North Queensland Toyota Cowboys for special requests for entry for children under 12 years.
- Club Lounge: No children under the age of 12 years are permitted. Children over 12 must have a Club Lounge corporate ticket to attend.
- Function rooms: Children are allowed at the discretion of the facility holder. Those over the age of 5 years must have a corporate ticket for the facility.
- Centreline and Field Club: No children under the age of 12 years are permitted. Children over 12 must have a Centreline corporate ticket to attend.
- Corporate boxes: Children are allowed at the discretion of the facility holder. Those over the age of 5 years must have a corporate ticket for the facility.
Can one corporate facility be purchased by more than one company?
Yes, this is called box or facility sharing and the following policy applies:
- There is to be only one contact per facility. This person will be referred to as the Facility Principal.
- The other parties involved who share the facility will be referred to as Facility Shareholders.
- The Facility Principal is responsible for information transfer to the Facility Shareholders.
- The benefits contained in each corporate package do not represent what each Shareholder receives, but what is allocated to that facility.
- These benefits will be delivered to the Facility Principal, who is responsible for the distribution to Facility Shareholders, if applicable.
- Separate invoicing for the facility is offered upon request, otherwise the Facility Principal shall be invoiced the full amount of the corporate package.
- The Facility Principal is responsible for the food and beverage account for each game. Only one account shall be issued per box by the Caterers.