Frequently asked questions
Cowboys hospitality frequently asked questions
Are food and beverages included in the package price?
Every hospitality package offers different inclusions. There are packages which are fully inclusive of food, beverages and merchandise, and packages which offer a seat in your chosen hospitality space only. The inclusions for each of our hospitality packages can be found at cowboys.com.au/hospitality under the relevant package name.
My hospitality package includes the option to pay for additional catering. How do I organise it?
The Gema Group, Queensland Country Bank Stadium caterers, will contact you to discuss your catering requirements at the start of the season (or prior to your nominated game if not a full season member).
Is there a dress code?
Yes, dress is smart casual and enclosed footwear must be worn.
Can I smoke in hospitality areas?
No, smoking is prohibited within Queensland Country Bank Stadium. There are designated smoking areas in close proximity to the stadium.
Are children allowed in hospitality areas?
- Hit Sky Deck and Lexus Chairman’s Lounge: These areas are restricted to 18+. Contact us for special requests for children to enter.
- All other corporate areas: Children are allowed at the discretion of the purchaser. Children aged five (5) and under as of January 1 each year are entitled to enter Queensland Country Bank Stadium at no charge, however must have a relevant ticket to enter a corporate area. Children aged 5 and under must not occupy a grandstand seat.
Can one hospitality package be purchased by more than one person/company?
Yes, this is called box or facility sharing and the following policy applies:
- There is to be only one contact per facility. This person will be referred to as the Facility Principal.
- The other parties involved who share the facility will be referred to as Facility Shareholders.
- The Facility Principal is responsible for information transfer to the Facility Shareholders.
- The benefits contained in each package do not represent what each Shareholder receives, but what is allocated to that facility.
- These benefits will be delivered to the Facility Principal, who is responsible for the distribution to Facility Shareholders, if applicable.
- Separate invoicing for the facility is offered upon request, otherwise the Facility Principal shall be invoiced the full amount of the corporate package.
- The Facility Principal is responsible for the food and beverage account for each game. Only one account shall be issued per box by the Caterers.