You have skipped the navigation, tab for page content

Request FAQs

Requests for assistance are welcomed and each one is assessed individually.

Before submitting your request, please review the FAQs below.

While we would love to support all the great causes out there, we regret that we cannot guarantee that a request will be successful, due to the large number of requests received each year.

How do I submit a request?

Requests for assistance are to be lodged through the community request form. This form has a number of mandatory questions that must be completed before your request can be submitted.

Can I submit my request by phone, email, mail or in person?

All telephone, email, post and in-person enquiries/requests received will be directed to the community request form for submission. This allows us to keep track of your enquiry and ensures we receive the information required to assess your request. 

I don't have access to the online form – can I still send in a request?

If your circumstances prevent you from submitting online, please post us your request with the required information and a contact number.

Is there a limit on the requests I can submit?

Only one request per organisation or individual will be accepted per year, due to the large number of requests received each year.

Organisations and individuals who have had requests approved in previous years are not guaranteed of successful additional requests.

Are any requests given priority?

Priority will be given to requests submitted by current North Queensland Cowboys members. To find out more or join, visit cowboys.com.au/membership.

Are there any types of requests that won't be considered?

The North Queensland Cowboys are unable to accept requests for personal use (such as birthday presents, gifts etc). We are also unable to fulfil any monetary requests.

How long will a response take?

We receive many requests for assistance and appreciate your patience. We will endeavour to respond to your request within 10 working days.

How will my requested donation be sent to me?

All donations provided in response to requests (including promotional items) will be sent COD (cash on delivery for postage costs only).

Alternatively, a suitable postage-paid envelope may be supplied, or in-person collection can be arranged. 

Acknowledgement of Country

North Queensland Cowboys respect and honour the Traditional Custodians of the land and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and future. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on the lands we meet, gather and play on.