The North Queensland Toyota Cowboys are committed to supporting our local community and are available for a limited number of appearances during the season.
Numerous requests are made of the Cowboys to have players appear at special functions, local sporting clubs, local schools and charity events, and as a result, a player appearance policy is in place.
Unfortunately, due to the high level of existing corporate and community commitments and the enforcement of a strict player schedule, the Cowboys cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your appearance request.
All requests must be received at least four weeks prior to the event and all requests will be responded to in writing within 14 days.
All requests must contain the following information and be submitted through the online community request form:
- The name of the organisation that is requesting the appearance
- A clear outline of the player's role at your event (eg presenting awards, signing autographs)
- Date, time and venue where the player is required (pending club's decision)
- No athletic functions with risk of injury will be considered.
- The club will make the final decision in relation to which player, if successful, will attend your appearance.
- The club will not enter into any personal appearances, eg birthdays, weddings, etc.
- Appearance requests are to be kept to a maximum of one hour. If you require an extension of this time you will need to discuss this with the club after your formal request has been submitted.
- Approved Cowboys player appearances will be an endorsement to a community service, or sponsor-related.
SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST
The required format for receipt of requests is via the online community request form. This form has a number of mandatory questions that must be completed before your request can be submitted.
Please note: Priority will be given to requests submitted by Cowboys members.