The North Queensland Toyota Cowboys are committed to supporting our local community and are available for a limited number of appearances each year between February and August.
Numerous requests are made to have Cowboys players appear at special functions, local sporting clubs, local schools and charity events.
Unfortunately, as a result of the team's strict schedule, COVID-safe requirements and existing commercial and community commitments, the Cowboys cannot guarantee that your appearance request can be accommodated, and we recommend that your event does not rely on a player appearance.
If you are submitting a request for a player appearance, please refer to the guidelines and process below.
Appearance request guidelines
- Approved Cowboys player appearances will be an endorsement to a community service or sponsor-related.
- No athletic functions with risk of injury will be considered.
- The club will make the final decision in relation to which player, if successful, will attend your appearance. The Cowboys will not accept responsibility for last minute player cancellations due to injury/illness/change of training schedules.
- The club will not approve any personal appearances, eg birthdays, weddings, etc.
- Appearance requests are to be kept to a maximum of one hour. If you require an extension of this time you will need to discuss this with the club after your formal request has been submitted.
All requests must be received at least six (6) weeks prior to the event and all requests will be responded to within 10 working days.
All requests must contain the following information and be submitted through the community request form:
- The name and background of the organisation requesting the appearance
- Name of the event and number of expected guests
- Date, time and venue of the event
- A clear outline of the player's role at your event (eg presenting awards, signing autographs)