The North Queensland Cowboys are committed to supporting not-for-profit, charitable organisations and the individuals of North Queensland.
The club understands that providing support to the community is important and we assist a variety of organisations through awareness and fundraising activities, including donations of Cowboys signed memorabilia and other merchandise.
The club receives hundreds of requests for donations and assistance from many worthy charitable organisations and individuals each year.
We receive many requests from individuals who have fallen on hard times. Whilst we hope to assist as many as possible, the individual’s relationship with the game and the club will be a factor in assisting requests.
If you or your organisation are interested in requesting a donation of merchandise from the Cowboys, please refer to the guidelines and process below.
Donation request guidelines
- Requests for monetary donations and sponsorship will not be accepted.
- Applications must be made via the community request form at least six (6) weeks prior to an event.
- Preference will be given to groups/individuals/causes in the following order:
(1) North Queensland Toyota Cowboys official charity partners
(2) Rugby league clubs in North Queensland needing fundraising assistance
(3) Schools within North Queensland that support the club’s community programs
(4) Individuals involved in rugby league in North Queensland and have fallen on hard times
(5) North Queensland Cowboys members or fans who have fallen on hard times
Please submit your donation request through the community request form.