Certificate III in Hospitality
It's my time to shine!
NATIONALLY ACCREDITED TRAINING IN HOSPITALITY
Dream, Believe, Achieve changed my life
Dream, believe and achieve your way to a new career with a dedicated mentor to guide and support you through your training and transition to paid employment.
Study a Certificate III in Hospitality with us!
- Food & beverage attendant
- Customer service
- Accommodation services
Nationally-recognised Certificate III in Hospitality, incorporating:
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- Responsible Gambling Services (RGS) Certificate
- Food Safety Certificate
- One-on-one mentoring and learning guidance
- Convenient location with excellent facilities
- Training at no cost to participants
- Starts 15 June
8.45am-2.30pm on allocated days
NRL Cowboys House – Girls Campus, 12 Desailly Street, Gulliver
Free to eligible participants
- 15 years or older
- Not currently working
- Must not be enrolled in school or any other training course
Register your interest
This Skilling Queenslanders for Work project is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government. This course is open to Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians.