Certificate III in Hospitality
It's my time to shine!
NATIONALLY ACCREDITED TRAINING IN HOSPITALITY
Dream, Believe, Achieve changed my life
Dream, believe and achieve your way to a new career with a dedicated mentor to guide and support you through your training and transition to paid employment.
Study a Certificate III in Hospitality with us!
- Food & beverage attendant
- Customer service
- Accommodation services
Nationally-recognised Certificate III in Hospitality, incorporating:
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- Responsible Gambling Services (RGS) Certificate
- Food Safety Certificate
- One-on-one mentoring and learning guidance
- Convenient location with excellent facilities
- Training at no cost to participants
Starts: Monday 30 March
Register by: Monday 23 March
Information session: Friday 20 March
- Monday 30 March
- Monday 1 June
- Monday 3 August
- Tuesday 6 October
Completed - January intake
NRL Cowboys House – Girls Campus, 12 Desailly Street, Gulliver
Free to eligible participants
- 15 years or older
- Not currently working
- Must not be enrolled in school or any other training course
Register your interest
Albey Reuben, tel 07 4773 0774, email@example.com
This Skilling Queenslanders for Work project is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government. This course is open to Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians.