Certificate III in Hospitality
2022 is your time to shine!
NATIONALLY ACCREDITED TRAINING IN HOSPITALITY
Students happily employed after Dream, Believe, Achieve
Dream, believe and achieve your way to a new career with a dedicated mentor to guide and support you through your training and transition to paid employment.
Study a Certificate III in Hospitality with us!
- Food & beverage attendant
- Customer service
- Accommodation services
Nationally-recognised Certificate III in Hospitality, incorporating:
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- Responsible Gambling Services (RGS) Certificate
- Food Safety Certificate
- One-on-one mentoring and learning guidance
- Convenient location with excellent facilities
- Training at no cost to participants
Dream, Believe, Achieve changed my life
Register by: Friday 8 July 2022
Starts: Monday 11 July 2022
Friday 1 July 2022
8.45am-2.30pm on allocated days
NRL Cowboys House – Boys Campus, 272 Hugh Street, Gulliver
Free to eligible participants
- 15 years or older
- Not currently working
- Must not be enrolled in school or any other training course
This Skilling Queenslanders for Work project is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government. This course is open to Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians.