"Whole of life learning" with Dream, Believe, Achieve
Dream, Believe, Achieve is a North Queensland Toyota Cowboys training and employment program delivering accredited courses to unemployed and disadvantaged North Queenslanders.
Established in 2015, Dream, Believe, Achieve has successfully helped hundreds of North Queenslanders gain an industry-recognised qualification and find long-term employment.
A key feature of the program's success is the mentoring support provided to assist students in completing training and securing ongoing paid employment.
We are pleased to partner with Allara Learning to provide nationally-recognised training for our participants.
Our program is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative.
- Nationally recognised Certificate III qualification
- Intense in-class training
- On-the-job work experience
- One-on-one mentoring and learning guidance
- Convenient location with excellent facilities
- Training at no cost to participants