Fan code of conduct
The North Queensland Toyota Cowboys would like all game attendees to enjoy the excitement and atmosphere of game days at Queensland Country Bank Stadium.
All patrons are encouraged to respect the rights of others by displaying proper etiquette.
The fan code of conduct applies to all attendees at Cowboys home games and includes (but is not limited to) non-practice of the following:
- Foul, obscene or abusive language or actions
- Interfering with the progress of the game, going on to the playing field or throwing any object on to the playing field or into the crowd
- Unruly or careless behaviour
- A level of intoxication that creates a disruption to the fans around you
- Indecent exposure
- Smoking within the venue - Queensland Country Bank Stadium is a non-smoking venue
- Interrupting the game day experience for other patrons, including obstructing views or misuse of props including (but not limited to) flags, howdy hats, inflatable items and member cowbells
All fans shall ensure that there is no discrimination in any form against any person because of race, gender, religion, national or ethnic origin.
Management reserves the right to remove patrons from the stadium who do not comply with the code of conduct.