Tickets to Friday night's Cowboys v Broncos week two semi-final are now on sale for North Queensland Toyota Cowboys members.
Cowboys ticketed and non-ticketed members will have now received their buying passwords by email from the Cowboys membership team – please call 1300 462 692 (option 1) if you have not yet received your email.
The ticketed member buying window (10am-8pm, Monday 12 September) gives members the option to either secure their same reserved seat held at regular home games ('same seat'), or to purchase 'best available' (up to six tickets per transaction).
Non-ticketed members have the opportunity to purchase tickets in their buying window from 4pm, Monday 12 September through to 8am, Tuesday 13 September and will have now received their buying password from the Cowboys membership team by email.
Tickets will be on sale to the general public from 10am, Tuesday 13 September.
Members may experience delays through the Ticketek call centres, agencies and online due to customer demand, and Ticketek recommends that, where possible, members purchase via the Ticketek mobile site using a mobile phone or purchase online.
The membership team will have additional staff rostered to respond to member enquiries; however, due to demand, members may experience delays when calling the membership team.
Please note: All Finals Series matches are managed by the NRL and sold through Ticketek.
North Queensland Toyota Cowboys v Brisbane Broncos
1st Semi-Final, Friday 16 September, 1300SMILES Stadium
Gates open: 5pm
Cowboys ticketed members
- Cowboys 2016 Platinum, Diamond and Gold Star members will have now received their passwords and buying links by email from the Cowboys membership team. If you have not received an email with the details, please contact the membership team on 1300 462 692.
- 'Same seat' option – purchase your regular seat: Buying window 10am-8pm, Monday 12 September. You will be able to purchase the reserved seat(s) you hold at home games by using your 'same seat' password – one password will be supplied per seat.
- 'Best available' option: Buying window from 10am, Monday 12 September. You will be able to purchase up to six (6) tickets per transaction using your 'best available' password. It will not be possible to purchase additional tickets next to your same seats.
- Car parks: Ticketed members will have first option to secure a car park at 1300SMILES Stadium for the game. Purchase through Ticketek during your buying window from 10am Monday. $12 each – subject to availability.
Cowboys non-ticketed members
- Non-ticketed members will receive an email on Monday with their password to be quoted when purchasing tickets.
- Non-ticketed members can then purchase in their buying window from 4pm Monday - 8am Tuesday through Ticketek.
- General public can purchase tickets from 10am Tuesday through Ticketek.
- Purchasers will need to enter either a team password when purchasing tickets, or a generic NRL password if you aren’t supporting either of the teams. These passwords will be present on the Ticketek page as you purchase.
- Car parks: An allocation of car parks will be on sale to the general public from 10am Tuesday. Purchase through Ticketek – $12 each and subject to availability.
Ticketek – ticketing & car park sales:
• Online: Via buying links supplied
• Phone: 132 849
• In person – Ticketek agencies: cowboys.com.au/tickets
Cowboys membership team – member enquiries:
Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm; Friday 8.30am-4pm
1300 462 692 (option 1)
Cowboys HQ, 1300SMILES Stadium, Kirwan