The North Queensland Toyota Cowboys and Townsville Mendi Blackhawks have joined forces to offer a special joint membership for 2015 that offers great value for the region’s rugby league fans.
For just $99 for adults and $59 for children, Blackhawks Silver Star members will receive a general admission ticket to any three Cowboys NRL games at 1300SMILES Stadium in addition to general admission entry to any three home matches in the Blackhawks’ inaugural Intrust Super Cup season.
The dual membership also includes the extensive membership entitlements that both clubs offer, including merchandise packs, discount offers, priority ticket bookings, invites to exclusive members’ only events and access to live streaming of Blackhawks away games.
Cowboys membership ambassador Matthew Scott launched the new membership on Friday with Blackhawks five-eighth Tom Humble, who has been spending pre-season with the NRL club.
“It’s an exciting time for rugby league in Townsville to have the Blackhawks enter the Intrust Super Cup in 2015,” Cowboys general manager – commercial Steve Mitchell said.
“We’re sure there will be plenty of league fans here who will want to see both the Cowboys and Blackhawks in action next season and this membership offers great value to do just that.
“Not only will they feel that special association of being a member of both clubs, the Blackhawks Silver Star members will enjoy all the benefits that each membership offers.”
The Blackhawks will play their home games at Jack Manski Oval, adjacent to 1300SMILES Stadium.
“The close ties between us and the Cowboys are already in place and this membership partnership is just one sign of how they are going to benefit local league fans,” Blackhawks operations manager Adrian Thomson said.
“We’re hoping to have some home games that will run prior to the Cowboys’ matches which will give people the chance to watch three games of footy in the one day – our Intrust Super Cup match and then the NYC and NRL with the Cowboys.
“That’s when this type of membership will be especially useful, particularly for out-of-town supporters.
“It’s definitely going to be a season to remember and one that you’ll want to be part of.”
North Queensland Toyota Cowboys membership*:
• 1 x General Admission (GA) ticket to any 3 Cowboys home games
• Merchandise pack (adult or child)
• Priority booking to NRL finals
• Priority booking to State of Origin
• Entry to Bluey’s Members Bar at all home games
• Cowboys Leagues Club membership (value $11)
• 10% off home game tickets for family and friends
• 10% off merchandise at the Cowboys Team Shop (online and in person)
• Access to exclusive members-only discount offers
• Exclusive team announcement email
• Invitation to Cowboys members-only events
• Weekly member update and e-newsletter
• Voting rights for Members' Player 2015
Townsville & Districts Mendi Blackhawks membership:
• 1 x General Admission (GA) ticket to any 3 Blackhawks home games
• Exclusive access to live streaming for Blackhawks away games
• Exclusive member newsletter
• Merchandise pack – adult or child
*See membership.cowboys.com.au for full terms and conditions.
Main image: Matt Scott and Tom Humble launch the Blackhawks Silver Star membership