Rehab Report: Finals Week 1
• Joel Riethmuller (hamstring): The back-rower remains sidelined with his second hamstring injury of the year. A cautious approach will be taken with his return.
• Cameron King (knee): The hooker has started running outdoors but is out for the rest of the season after rupturing his ACL in round 10.
• Ben Spina (hand): The front-rower’s season is over after he severed tendons in his hand in a work accident earlier this month.
• Brent Tate (knee): The State of Origin winger is out for the season after suffering an ACL tear and cartilage damage in State of Origin Game II.
• Lachlan Coote (knee): The fullback is continuing skills training with no contact work.