Fans enjoy Toyota Coach for a Day
North Queensland Toyota Cowboys fans John Finn and son Daniel Finn had the rugby league experience of a lifetime at the NRL home game against Cronulla on Monday night.
John was the lucky winner of the Toyota Coach for a Day promotion after buying a Yaris from Mike Carney Toyota in Townsville, and was able to share an exclusive behind the scenes experience with his son at what turned out to be a memorable round 25 clash.
John's prize included:
• A money can’t buy tour of the Cowboys’ training facilities, gym, dressing room and a pre-match briefing by North Queensland assistant coach Dave Furner
• Sitting in the Cowboys corporate suite on the halfway line in the western stand to watch the game and enjoy food and drinks
• The opportunity to sit sideline to watch the second half of the game
• Visiting the post-match dressing room to take in the Cowboys’ celebrations
• An invitation to attend the post-match celebrations at the Cowboys Leagues Club
Everyone who bought a new Toyota from one of the North Queensland Toyota Dealers during July went into the Coach for a Day draw.
We hope John and Daniel had a great time!