Rehab Report: Round 23
• James Tamou (neck): The Test and Origin front-rower is closer to regaining full power in his arm after aggravating a neck problem against Canterbury. He will continue to do skills training and some contact work this week.
• Ben Spina (hand): The front-rower’s season is over after he severed tendons in his hand in a work accident last week.
• Javid Bowen (rib cartilage): After missing the Northern Pride’s match at the weekend, the 20-year-old is set to return for action against Mackay in the NQ derby this Saturday.
• Brent Tate (knee): The State of Origin winger is out for the season after suffering an ACL tear and cartilage damage in State of Origin Game II.
• Cameron King (knee): The hooker is out for the rest of the season after rupturing his ACL in round 10. He has a modified weights and bike program and is running on the Alter G treadmill.
• Lachlan Coote (knee): The fullback is continuing skills training with no contact work. There is no date set on when he will return to football with the Cowboys adopting a cautious approach with his return.