Rehab Report: Round 22
• James Tamou (neck): The Test and Origin front-rower is still working on regaining full power in his arm after aggravating a neck problem against Canterbury. He will take part in skills training at the start of the week.
• Hezron Murgha (hamstring): A minor strain kept the fullback out of the Northern Pride’s Intrust Super Cup match at the weekend. He should be okay for this Saturday’s match in Mareeba.
• Ricky Thorby (back): Back soreness led to the front-rower being rested for the Pride on Sunday.
• Brent Tate (knee): The State of Origin winger is out for the season after suffering an ACL tear and cartilage damage in State of Origin Game II.
• Cameron King (knee): The hooker is out for the rest of the season after rupturing his ACL in round 10. He has a modified weights and bike program and is running on the Alter G treadmill.
• Lachlan Coote (knee): The fullback is continuing skills training with no contact work. There is no date set on when he will return to football with the Cowboys adopting a cautious approach with his return.