Rehab Report: Round 20
• Gavin Cooper (hip): The back-rower has started skills training and should be able to return in round 22.
• Matt Scott (cheekbone): The Cowboys co-captain had surgery on a cheekbone fracture sustained in the second State of Origin match on 18 June. He has started skills training and is expected to make his comeback in round 22.
• Patrick Kaufusi (pectoral): The young forward will return to the playing field this weekend for the first time since round one.
• Brent Tate (knee): The State of Origin winger is out for the season after suffering an ACL tear and cartilage damage in State of Origin Game II.
• Joel Riethmuller (hamstring): The back-rower has returned running but will not be available for selection this week.
• Cameron King (knee): The hooker is out for the rest of the season after rupturing his ACL in round 10. He has a modified weights and bike program and has started running on the Alter G treadmill.
• Lachlan Coote (knee): The fullback has started skills training as his recovery from an ACL tear at the Auckland Nines continues to go as planned. There is no firm date as yet on when he will be able to play again.