Rehab Report: Round 19
• Matt Scott (cheekbone): The Cowboys co-captain had surgery on a cheekbone fracture sustained in the second State of Origin match on 18 June. He has a conditioning and weights program with no contact work. Playing again in round 22 remains on the cards.
• Gavin Cooper (hip): The back-rower has started agility work outdoors. He hopes to be back on the playing field in round 22.
• Patrick Kaufusi (pectoral): The young forward, who has been sidelined since the season-opening NYC game against Canberra, will see his surgeon later this week to check if he’s okay to return to the playing field next week.
• Brent Tate (knee): The State of Origin winger is out for the season after suffering an ACL tear and cartilage damage in State of Origin game two.
• Joel Riethmuller (hamstring): The back-rower is expected to return to running this week but will not be available for selection.
• Cameron King (knee): The hooker is out for the rest of the season after rupturing his ACL in round 10. He has a modified weights and bike program and has started running on the Alter G treadmill.
• Lachlan Coote (knee): The fullback will start skills training this week as his recovery from an ACL tear at the Auckland Nines continues to go as planned. There is no firm date as yet on when he will be able to play again.