Rehab Report: Round 8
• Kane Linnett (back): After missing the Manly game due to a bulging disc in his lower back, the centre is a good possibility of being available for the round eight home game against Parramatta on Saturday night.
• Antonio Winterstein (hamstring): The winger will be sidelined for at least three more weeks after tearing his hamstring against Wests Tigers in round six.
• Patrick Kaufusi (pectoral): The young forward faces another five months on the sidelines after tearing his pec in the first half of the season-opening NYC game against Canberra. He has a physio, bike and leg weights program.
• Lachlan Coote (knee): After rupturing his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) in the opening game of the NRL Auckland Nines, the fullback underwent knee reconstruction surgery and has now started a modified cardio and weights program.
• Hezron Murgha (knee): The fullback is taking part in skills training with no contact work and is around three weeks away from a return to the playing field.