Rehab Report: Round 3
• Cameron King (knee): The hooker suffered a grade three medial ligament tear playing for the Northern Pride against Redcliffe on Saturday. He is expected to be sidelined for four to six weeks.
• Ricky Thorby (knee): The front-rower tore the medial ligament in his left knee during the Northern Pride’s win against the CQ Capras. He is expected to be out for another two weeks.
• Patrick Kaufusi (pectoral): Unfortunately the young forward faces six months on the sideline after tearing his pec in the first half of the season-opening NYC game against Canberra. He underwent surgery last week.
• Lachlan Coote (knee): After rupturing his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) in the opening game of the NRL Auckland Nines, the fullback underwent knee reconstruction surgery and is now on a physio and upper body weights program.
• Hezron Murgha (knee): The fullback has increased his running, weights and agility program following his reconstruction surgery at the end of last season. He is now around eight weeks away from a return to the playing field.