NRL Fantasy open for 2014
NRL Fantasy is now officially open for season 2014, and it’s bigger and better than ever before.
If you're new to fantasy footy, here's how it works.
• You sign up for free and pick a 25-man squad, staying under the salary cap
• Every player is allocated a price, based on how they are expected to score each week.
• Points are allocated based on how each player performs.
• Players score points for your team – you can make trades during the season to improve your squad.
You can play in a head-to-head league against colleagues, friends and family, taking on a different rival each week in a bid to make your league's finals series at the end of the season.
You can also play in an unlimited competition against as many people as you like, and battle against every other player in the game for cash prizes.
The overall winner takes out $20,000 in cash plus an NRL Grand Final experience, while there are also $500 weekly prizes, club champion prizes, Test and Origin mini-games and more.
Joining NRL Fantasy is simple and quick – follow these three steps to get started!
1. Head to https://fantasy.nrl.com
1. Choose to either register for Fantasy, or login if you have already signed up for 2014.
2. Create a league and invite your friends to join and play.
3. Build your winning team within the official $6.2 million salary cap!
Once you’ve registered for NRL Fantasy, you can play all the 2014 NRL Fantasy games, including NRL Fantasy Classic, Draft, Test Match, Origin and Finals Fantasy.
You can also register and create your team via the all NEW NRL Fantasy App – search for NRL Fantasy in the App Store or Google Play.