Terms and Conditions - 2022 Flexi 4 Behind the Scenes Tour and Tea
Cowboys Flexi 4 Behind the Scenes Tour and Tea Draw (21/22 season)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Members Draw for the 2022 Cowboys ‘Behind the Scenes Tour and Tea’ (‘the Tour’).
For Terms and Conditions relating to Flexi 4 membership, visit: https://www.cowboys.com.au/membership/terms-and-conditions/
In these Terms and Conditions, we will refer to the North Queensland Toyota Cowboys as ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’. We will further refer to the purchaser of membership as a ‘member’, ‘you’ and ‘your’.
By accepting a double-pass to attend the Tour, members acknowledge and agree the person who accompanies them to participate on the Tour will comply with these terms and conditions.
Nothing in these Term and Conditions amends, limits or excludes any rights or remedies that a member may have under the Australian Consumer Law which cannot lawfully be amended, limited or excluded.
1. Only 2021 Super 6 and Thrilling 3 members who renew as a 2022 Flexi 4 member are eligible for entry into this Draw.
2. The Draw will provide 50 eligible members with a double pass to a behind-the-scenes tour of Cowboys HQ at the Hutchinson Builders Centre, 26 Graham Murray Place, Townsville QLD Australia, followed by light refreshments.
3. Renewing Super 6 and Thrilling 3 members who renew as a 2022 Flexi 4 member may opt out of being entered into the Draw by emailing the Cowboys membership team on firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Prior to the start of the 2022 NRL playing season, 50 eligible Cowboys members will be selected at random to receive a double pass to the Tour (100 tickets total) and advised via email or phone.
5. Multiple sessions of the Tour may be delivered throughout the season to safely accommodate participants at the Hutchinson Builders Centre.
6. Winners will be allocated 1 (one) session date to attend. If a member is not available to attend their allocated session of the Tour, they will forfeit their prize. No alternative date will be offered.
7. Double-passes are non-transferable, cannot be sold, returned for a refund or exchanged for cash or credit.
Attendance at Hutchinson Builders Centre
8. It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange their attendance at the Hutchinson Builders Centre on their nominated session date and time to participate in the Tour.
9. The Cowboys will not subsidise or reimburse any travel or out-of-pocket costs accrued by members to attend their Tour.
10. Throughout the Tour, participants must abide by all instructions given by Cowboys staff to ensure all health, safety and confidentiality requirements are adhered to.
11. Participants are encouraged to wear flat, comfortable footwear for the duration of the Tour as you may be required to traverse stairs.
12. Tour participants must notify us of any special requirements (i.e. accessibility requirements) at the time they are awarded their double pass. The Cowboys will make every endeavour, however cannot guarantee all special requirements will be met in all instances.
13. The Cowboys retains the right to alter or cancel Tour inclusions, dates or times if unforeseen circumstances occur. Although every effort is made, the Cowboys shall not be liable for any illness, injury, damages, loss, delay or failure to join the tour that may occur due to factors beyond our control.
14. The Cowboys reserves the right to suspend or cancel your participation in the Tour if you breach the Cowboys Members & Fans Code of Conduct or if you breach the terms of entry or have been removed by security or police from the Hutchinson Builders Centre or Queensland Country Bank Stadium.
15. We may cancel part or all of a Tour if an event outside our reasonable control occurs that impacts or may impact on the Tour, including, but not limited to: fire, storm, flood, tsunami, earthquake, explosion, war, invasion, rebellion, sabotage, epidemic, pandemic (including the Covid-19 pandemic), government intervention or orders (whether mandatory or recommended), labour dispute, labour shortage, failure or delay in transportation and act or omission of any third person (including the NRL, subcontractors, customers, governments or government agencies) (each such event a “Force Majeure Event”). If a Force Majeure Event occurs that affects the Tour, or the ability for a Tour to be held, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you. However, where the event is sudden or last-minute, this may not be possible. While we do not offer refunds for Tours cancelled in whole or in part due to Force Majeure Events, before or after the Force Majeure Event occurs, we will contact you about whether the affected Tour will be rescheduled or what other options may be available.
Communication and correspondence
16. The Cowboys’ primary means of communication is email however we may also need to contact you by phone or other methods about matters relating to your participation in the Tour. You must inform us of any changes to your contact details and make sure your contact details are complete and correct.
It is a condition of the Tour that participants give consent to Cowboys Rugby League Football Limited, its affiliates and agents, to use their image and likeness and/or any interview statements from members in its publications, advertising or other media activities (including the Internet), without compensation or other remuneration, now or in the future. By participating in a Tour, you provide this consent, and you represent that any others who attend using your double-pass also give the same consent.