Terms and Conditions - Dual Maroons Membership
Cowboys Dual Maroons membership 20/21 season
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
These Terms & Conditions apply to 2021 Cowboys Dual Maroons membership.
In these Terms & Conditions, we will refer to the North Queensland Toyota Cowboys as ‘us’, ‘we and ‘our’. We will further refer to a member in these Terms & Conditions as a ‘member’, ‘you’ and ‘your’.
By applying for membership you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and that each other member listed in your membership account has read and understood or will comply with these Terms & Conditions.
Nothing in these Term and Conditions amends, limits or excludes any rights or remedies that a member may have under the Australian Consumer Law which cannot lawfully be amended, limited or excluded.
Please read these Terms and Conditions prior to proceeding with your membership selection for the 2021 season.
Cowboys Membership entitlements
1. Membership categories for the 2021 season are explained on our website and include corporate-lite ‘Club 95’ season membership as well as our ‘Diamond’, ‘Platinum’, ‘Gold’ and ‘Supporter’ memberships.
2. Different entitlements apply to different membership categories and the entitlements may change from season-to-season. We may also change the name of membership categories from season-to-season or introduce new categories of membership. We may also change the price of membership from season to season.
3. Additional terms apply for our ticketed memberships and these will be set out on our website once they are released.
4. By purchasing a membership, you become a member of the North Queensland Toyota Cowboys for the period of that membership. Each season's membership relates to a National Rugby League (NRL) season but is current for our Club’s ‘financial year’, which is 1 November 2020 to 31 October 2021 for the 2021 season. As a member, you can enjoy applicable membership benefits (such as discounts on merchandise) during the whole of the Club’s financial year for the membership (not just during the playing season).
5. Membership benefits and entitlements for each season and membership category are detailed on our website here: Member benefits.
Paying for membership
6. Cowboys Dual Maroons membership can be paid for by Credit Card, Cash, Eftpos or Cheque.
7. Cowboys Dual Maroons membership can not be part of our Rolling Renewal process. Therefore, the membership will lapse at the end of each season and the member will need to reapply for membership for the new season.
8. You should only apply for membership if you are the card holder or with the authority of the card holder. If you are not the card holder and you apply or have applied for membership, you represent and warrant to us that you have the authority of the card holder to do so.
Terms applicable to Team Shop Vouchers provided with membership
9. If your membership entitlements include a Team Shop Voucher, you can elect to receive either an online or in-person Team Shop merchandise voucher.
10. The online voucher can only be redeemed online at cowboysteamshop.com.au by entering your unique voucher code into the ‘promo code’ section on the check-out page.
11. The voucher must be used in one transaction and no change or voucher for the balance will be given.
12. The in-person voucher can only be redeemed at the Cowboys Team Shop located at the Cowboys Leagues Club or at the merchandise stands/van on game days.
13. Only one voucher can be used per transaction.
14. The voucher is not valid for use on sale items.
15. 2021 vouchers are valid until 31/08/2021.
16. All prices set out on this website and these Term & Conditions are GST-inclusive.
17. You must pay for your membership at the time your membership is renewed under the Rolling Renewal process or when you apply for the membership.
18. Refund of membership is not permitted for change of mind or for changes in personal circumstances. Where a member has a right to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law, a refund will be provided. The North Queensland Toyota Cowboys reserves the right to require the return of any merchandise supplied as part of a membership package as a precondition of providing a full or partial refund of membership fees or, in the event that the member cannot or does not return the merchandise, the North Queensland Toyota Cowboys will deduct the cost of the merchandise from the refund amount.
19. The club has a Hardship Relief Request policy which outlines the process regarding a request by a member for payment relief or a refund because of changes in either personal or macroeconomic financial situations. Please contact the membership manager via email on email@example.com to request an application form if required.
20. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel your season membership if you breach the Cowboys Members & Fans Code of Conduct, if you breach the terms of entry of Queensland Country Bank Stadium, or have been removed by security or police from Queensland Country Bank Stadium
21. We may cancel part or all of an event to which your membership applies (including games and other events) (“Cowboys Event”) if an event outside our reasonable control occurs that impacts or may impact on the relevant Cowboys Event including, but not limited to, fire, storm, flood, tsunami, earthquake, explosion, war, invasion, rebellion, sabotage, epidemic, pandemic (including the Covid-19 pandemic), government intervention or orders (whether mandatory or recommended), labour dispute, labour shortage, failure or delay in transportation and act or omission of any third person (including the NRL, subcontractors, customers, governments or government agencies) (each such event a “Force Majeure Event”). If a Force Majeure Event occurs that affects a Cowboys Event, or the ability for a Cowboys Event to be held, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you. However, where the event is sudden or last-minute, this may not be possible. While we do not offer refunds for Cowboys Events cancelled in whole or in part due to Force Majeure Events, before or after the Force Majeure Event occurs, we will contact you about whether the affected Cowboys Event will be rescheduled or what other options we may be able to offer to you.
22. We are not the owners or operators of Queensland Country Bank Stadium. We do not make any representation or warranty that any purchased seat at the stadium (whether reserved or unreserved) will be unaffected by weather events or other ‘acts of God’, such as rain, storms or flooding that may occur before, during or after a game or event. You acknowledge and agree that weather events and ‘acts of God’ are beyond our control and may impact on your enjoyment of, or ability to watch, an event or game. We do not offer refunds for such weather events or ‘acts of God’.
23. For the purposes of membership, a child is a person 5 to 15 years of age (inclusive) as at the time of the membership is purchased.
24. The North Queensland Toyota Club’s primary means of communication is email however we may also need to contact you by phone or other methods about matters relating to your membership. You must inform us of any changes to your contact details and make sure your contact details are complete and correct.
Membership entitlement terms
25. When you join as a member, you consent to receiving:
a. club updates and offers;
b. sponsor and partner offers; and
c. NRL ticketing offers (see clauses 39 and 40 below).
You can unsubscribe or change your preferences for the types of emails you receive by following the link to the preference centre at the bottom of any Cowboys’ email.
26. It is a condition of financial membership that members give consent to Cowboys Rugby League Football Limited, its affiliates and agents, to use their image and likeness and/or any interview statements from members in its publications, advertising or other media activities (including the Internet), without compensation or other remuneration, now or in the future. By signing up for a membership, you provide this consent, and you represent that any others on whose behalf you are obtaining a membership (e.g. family members) also give the same consent.
28. If you are over 18 and a 2021 member, you will receive a complimentary membership to the Cowboys Leagues Club (cowboysleagues.com.au) valued at $11. Members will receive their Cowboys Leagues Club membership card in the post approximately 1 month after purchasing their membership. You must provide your full date of birth with your membership application and in your membership account so we can verify your age. A person can only hold one Leagues Club membership. Your Leagues Club membership is valid until 31 October 2021 and is subject to the conditions of entry for the Leagues Club, which you can read here: Entry requirements
29. Membership (and Leagues Club membership) cannot be transferred to another person or listed in a family or company name.
30. From time to time the NRL releases tickets to members of all NRL clubs for a variety of events – including State of Origin, International Tests, NRL Finals series and the NRL Grand Final – prior to those tickets going on sale to the general public. These offers are subject to their own terms and conditions and these Terms & Conditions do not apply to those events. The Cowboys does not make any representation or give any warranty on behalf of the promoter of those in relation to these. Purchase entitlement codes are required to secure tickets for these types of events. These offers will be communicated electronically.
31. Cowboys Dual Maroons members are entitled to second priority access to State of Origin tickets and NRL finals tickets. Second priority is defined as access to a buying window prior to general public on-sale but following the full season ticketed members (first priority) buying window. Your email address must be supplied to receive notification of the buying window and you must be subscribed to NRL ticketing offers.
32. Cowboys Dual Maroons members are entitled to 10% discount off home game tickets for family and friends. This discount can be accessed by using your membership number during the Ticketmaster purchase process for game day tickets. Please note that a maximum of four tickets can be purchased per game per member with this discount.
33. Cowboys Dual Maroons members are entitled to a 10% discount off merchandise at the Cowboys Team Shop (excludes member polos). This discount can be accessed in person by showing your current membership card or online by logging into the Team Shop using your MyCowboys username and password.
34. Access to Cowboys Castle Members Bar at Queensland Country Bank Stadium is provided upon presentation of your current membership card. Please note that children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult member.
Maroons Membership entitlements
1. For terms relating to the benefits and inclusions provided by the Maroons, please review here: maroonsshop.com/terms-conditions