2020 Full Season Members - Rd9 ticket ballot - single seats
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions relate to the North Queensland Toyota Cowboys ticket ballot for Rd 9 Cowboys v Roosters, Thursday 9 July at Queensland Country Bank Stadium for members who hold single seat full season memberships.
1. The ballot will be conducted by an independent third-party on behalf of Cowboys Rugby League Football Limited.
2. Entry to the ballot is restricted to all 2020 full season members.
3. All 2020 full season members (except the single seat account holders) will be automatically entered into the ticket ballot.
4. Single seat ticket holders will be required to opt-in to the ballot and are able to nominate another full season member to attend the game with.
5. If you are selected to attend, as much as is possible within social distancing requirements, we will endeavor to allocate your seats within the same grandstand as your original 2020 membership, however you will not be seated in the same seats.
6. Successful members are able to bring their infants under 12 months of age without a ticket, however children between the age of 1 and 4 must hold a full season membership to attend (due to COVID-19 capacity restrictions).
7. Members must ensure the mobile phone recorded against their membership is up-to-date as tickets for Rd 9 Cowboys v Roosters will be issued via your mobile phone.
8. Successful members will be notified by email on Tuesday 7 July.
9. Members who miss out on tickets will not receive confirmation of being unsuccessful.
10. Members will not be able to enter the venue without a valid ticket and there will be no facilities at the venue for re-issuing tickets.
11. For members who chose to pledge their membership to the club and who are selected in the ballot to attend Rd 9 Cowboys v Roosters, there will be no additional charges for attending.
12. If you have not pledged your membership and are selected in the ballot to attend Rd 9 Cowboys v Roosters, a fee per seat will be deducted as received value from your membership investment that is currently being held by the club.
The fee per seat is based on grandstand location of your allocated seat for this game:
|Grandstand||Fee per seat|