Member transition principles
MEMBER TRANSITION GUIDING PRINCIPLES
LOYALTY, FAIRNESS & GROWTH
We highly value the contribution our members make to our club and as a result are committed to ensuring that your journey to our new stadium is both rewarding and transparent.
Here is how we will ensure this:
1. We will offer you the 'best-equivalent' seat.
'Best-equivalent' means that, allowing for differences in seating configuration of corporate and consumer areas, bay and aisle locations, row length and bay seating capacities at the new stadium, we will offer you a seat in the new stadium that is as near as practicable to the same field position that you have now (which may be different to your current seating position), and with the people who are currently included in your membership account.
If you don’t want the seat that we offer you, you will have the opportunity to select from other available seats in a bay corresponding to your membership category.
A $50 deposit will be required to secure a seat (whether offered by us or chosen by you from other available seats)
Please note – as there are considerably fewer aisle seats in the new stadium, we will only be able to consider allocating aisles to those who submit a special access requirement.
2. We will reward your loyalty.
- Current full season members will receive the first opportunity to secure their best-equivalent seat in the bay for that membership category in the new stadium.
- Current members will receive the option to upgrade seats or add additional seats before non-members.
3. We will operate with fairness.
- Full season members will not be able to upgrade from their current membership category to a higher category until all members currently in the higher membership category have had the opportunity to confirm or relinquish their best-equivalent seat.
- Access windows for upgrades and additional seats will be based on current membership category held.
4. We will strive to grow the club.
The club will explore opportunities to attract new members and future generations; however, current members will receive communication on these opportunities before non-members.