Round 17 Cowboys v Dragons
We're pleased to advise you have been successful in securing tickets for this Sunday's home game against the Dragons at Queensland Country Bank Stadium!
Cowboys v Dragons
6.30pm, Sunday 6 September, Queensland Country Bank Stadium
Gates open: 5.30pm
Please note: To allow the maximum number of members to attend the game and adhere to social distancing requirements, the entire stadium has been utilised. As such, your seat/s are located in a different grandstand or bay to your original seats. Please reference the stadium map to familiarise yourself with your seat/s location. >> View map
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR MOBILE TICKETS
• Tickets are only available as mobile tickets, to be downloaded to your iPhone (Apple Pay) or Android (Google Pay) mobile wallet.
• Your tickets are waiting for you in your MyCowboys Account Manager to download. If you have multiple member accounts connected to your profile and your tickets aren't displaying, you can download each ticket by switching into each account (instructions below).
BEFORE GAME DAY:
Step 1: Using your mobile phone, browse to the MyCowboys Account Manager
Step 2: Login using your MyCowboys account details:
If you have forgotten your password, use the 'Forgot Your Password' function.
a) Download your tickets (for single ticket holders) - view how-to video
b) Downloading multiple tickets - view how-to video
• In the top right hand side corner of your mobile screen, select the profile icon and choose 'switch accounts'.
• Select the account/s with a RD 17 ticket assigned to them.
• Download and save each ticket to your mobile wallet using Step 3 above.
IMPORTANT - HOW TO USE YOUR TICKETS AT THE VENUE
• Arrive at the venue with the members in your group.
• Ensure you enter the stadium through the Gate indicated on your ticket - view stadium map
• Have your phone ready to have tickets scanned.
• Scan the first member's ticket and allow them to walk through the turnstile before scanning any additional member tickets.
• Lastly, scan your ticket and walk through the turnstile.
Changed pre-event / entry information
• There are no dedicated event public transport options. This includes the shuttle bus from the Showgrounds.
• Ticket holders are encouraged to make use of the available parking in the city centre.
• Very limited free parking is available at Dean Street on a first come, first served basis (no charge or requirement to pre-book).
• Northern and Southern gates will be open - please refer to your ticket for your gate information.
• Bags larger than A3 won't be allowed within the venue.
• Cloaking facilities will be closed.
• Ticket holders will not be able to enter the venue if they:
- Are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath)
- Have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Have travelled outside of Queensland within 14 days of the game.
Changed precinct operations
• The venue is operating under zones to reduce movement around the stadium which means you can't do a full lap of the public concourse. Please stay within your allocated zones which is the Gate on your ticket.
• Social distancing restrictions mean we aren't able to provide precinct activations.
• No Members Bar due to venue zoning - the bar will still be used as a retail bar.
• A limited number of food and beverage outlets will be open in the venue with some closing earlier than regular games.
• Cashless payment only.
• Merchandise outlets will not be open.
• Pass outs will be permitted for this game. Patrons need to scan their ticket to exit the venue and then enter the venue back through the turnstile lines.
Modified game day experience
• Due to strict COVID-19 restrictions, the field is deemed a 'clean zone' by the NRL, therefore we are unable to offer on-field entertainment (pre-game and during half-time).
• There will be no alcohol-free bays assigned during this match.
By entering the stadium on game day, you are agreeing to adhere to the stadium's COVID Safe Plan and must:
• Stay home if you feel unwell or have been in contact with someone who has felt unwell in the past 2 weeks
• Social distance with 1.5m between yourself and others
• Wash your hands or use sanitiser regularly
• Cough or sneeze into your elbow and dispose of tissues responsibly
• Download and use the COVID Safe App
• Follow signage, sit in your designated seat and follow the advice of staff who are there to ensure everyone stays safe!
Please refer to Queensland Country Bank Stadium's website for full details regarding public transport, parking, conditions of entry, bag sizes, cloaking items, water bubblers, merchandise and pass outs.
If you have questions regarding the process please get in touch with the membership team by emailing email@example.com or phoning 1300 462 692 (press option 1).
We hope you enjoy the game!
Cowboys Membership Team