Toyota AAA Experience | Terms & conditions
1. Instructions and information on how to enter form part of the Full Terms and Conditions of Entry (Conditions of Entry). Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents who purchase and take delivery of any new Toyota vehicle between 1st April and 30th April 2019. Directors, management and the employees of the Promoter and agencies, retailers and suppliers associated with this promotion and the immediate family members of these people are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition commences on 1st April 2019 and concludes on the 30th April 2019. All new Toyota vehicles that are sold, registered and delivered to eligible private and ABN customers at participating dealers during the competition period are eligible for the promotion. While stocks last.
4. To enter: Purchase and take delivery of any new Toyota vehicle from a participating North Queensland Toyota dealership between 1 April and 30 April 2019 and you will automatically go in the draw. Only private and ABN customers are eligible. While stocks last.
5. The Prize draw will take place at the Toyota Regional Office, 20 Paradise Road, Acacia Ridge QLD on 1st May 2019 at 12pm AEST. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win the major prize. The winner will be contacted by their local Toyota dealer. If a winning entry is deemed invalid at the discretion of the Promoter, that entry will be discarded and the prize will be awarded by drawing another entry in accordance with these conditions of entry.
6. Major prize: The prize will be taken at Round 12 Cowboys v Titans, Sunday 2 June (Cbus Super Stadium). The winner plus one guest will receive: the opportunity to travel with the team, return economy flights from Townsville to the Gold Coast and back to Townsville, exclusive pre-match briefing by Cowboys coaching staff, Corporate Hospitality at the game, accommodation for one or two nights (depending on the team’s travel arrangements), and attend post-event drinks. In the event a prize winner is unable to attend the major prize draw, they will be able to nominate an immediate family member (parent, child, sibling or spouse) as their replacement, provided that notification is given to the Promoter at least 28 days before the trip. The winner and guest must be 18 years of age or over.
7. The major prize is valued at approximately $5,000.
8. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If a prize, or element of a prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
10. If the competition is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the competition subject to approval from any relevant authority.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any entrant who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with, the entry process or the competition.
12. The Promoter and its agencies, companies and Toyota Cowboys associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this competition or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which cause liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
14. The Promoter is Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited ABN 64 009 686 097, 155 Bertie St, Port Melbourne 3207.