The Field of Dreams program gives special individuals who would not ordinarily have the opportunity to attend a Cowboys game the chance to watch their heroes live in action at 1300SMILES Stadium!
Our Field of Dreams community partners bring Cowboys home games to life for their special ticket recipients each season.
Each participating community partner has the option to allocate tickets to the individuals or community groups of their choice for three home games each season.
These partners are committed to giving back to the North Queensland community through their involvement in Field of Dreams and to creating lasting Cowboys memories!
• HG1 v Storm: Ronald McDonald House – thanks to Stockland
• HG2 v Panthers: Cootharinga – thanks to Cowboys Leagues Club
• HG3 v Raiders: Food Relief North Qld – thanks to Southern Cross Austereo
• HG4 v Roosters: TBC – thanks to Tropic Distributors
• HG5 v Bulldogs: Beacon Foundation, Thuringowa High School – thanks to Stockland
• HG6 v Sharks: Townsville Legacy Explorers Club – thanks to Cowboys Leagues Club
• HG7 v Manly: CanTeen – thanks to Southern Cross Austereo
• HG8 v Broncos: TBC – thanks to Tropic Distributors
• HG9 v Rabbitohs: Pyjama Foundation – thanks to Stockland
• HG10 v Titans: Townsville Hospital Foundation – thanks to Cowboys Leagues Club
• HG11 v Knights: Leukemia Foundation – thanks to Southern Cross Austereo
• HG12 v Tigers: TBC – thanks to Tropic Distributors